Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello Kitty-esque Boot Cuffs


Wednesday I spent the day writing a crochet pattern. As I said on Facebook, I'm a sorta novice-fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants crocheter and a slight perfectionist sometimes. These ways of being have been clashing, big time. But fun times none the less. I was thinking of throwing the pattern up on Etsy but who knows. I'll show it soon.

In the meantime, I've also been researching other crochet items I want to make. One was boot cuffs for my daughter Phee. She has a unique style and I was fairly certain she would enjoy them. So last night while watching inspiring TED videos, I made this pretty pair in a Watermelon color. I added a bow because that's SO my teen. If you'd like a pair of your own, I've listed them on Etsy, a custom handmade pair. https://www.etsy.com/listing/175294429/hello-kitty-esque-lacy-boot-cuffs


 

No comments: